Isuzu UTE capped price servicing>
- A free 3 month or 3,000km inspection (whichever occurs first)
- 7 Scheduled Services at capped prices for 19MY and later vehicle models (up to 7 years/105,000km - whichever occurs first)
- 5 Scheduled Services at capped prices for 18MY models (up to 5 years/75,000km - whichever occurs first)
- Use of Isuzu UTE Approved Parts
- Transferability of the Program to subsequent owners
CAPPED PRICE SERVICE LOOKUP
Check the price of your next capped price service.
Choose your vehicle
Your service summary
Year of Purchase
Vehicle Model Year
MORE ABOUT ISUZU UTE SERVICE PLUS
*Year of purchase refers to your vehicle's Warranty Start Date. Please contact your Isuzu UTE Dealer if you require additional information. ^6 years/150,000km (whichever occurs first), for Isuzu UTE Vehicles with a Warranty Start Date on or after 1/1/19. Excludes trays & accessories. <The Roadside Assistance Program (“RSA Program”) provides Coverage to RSA Eligible Vehicles with a Warranty Start Date on or after 1/9/20 for a maximum of 7 years (unlimited kilometres). Initial 13 months Coverage provided from the Warranty Start Date. The Coverage will be reset for another 13 months from each date that a Participating Isuzu UTE Dealer conducts a Scheduled Service on the vehicle. For full terms & conditions & customer eligibility click here. >The Capped Price Servicing Program ("CPS Program") applies to CPS Eligible Vehicles at Participating Isuzu UTE Dealers only. For 19MY & later vehicle models, the Capped Price Servicing covers the first 7 Scheduled Services for up to 7 years/105,000km (whichever occurs first). CPS Program is subject to change. For full terms & conditions, current pricing & model eligibility click here.